May Jesus and Mary be loved by all hearts!
Blessed Feast of Our Lady of LaSalette!
Hope amidst Tears
Sister Anne’s new videos stress the Theotokan duty to convey hope and confidence. The Blessed Mother and the Book of Revelation assure us that this present tribulation will end in complete victory for Christ the King! At LaSalette, Mary took three positions: 1) seated– to compassionate our sorrow as we witness so many sins against God and man 2) standing–to declare God’s remedy, including a new religious Order 3) Rising–because God will be victorious!
Apostle of the Impossible for the Apostles of the Last Times!
St. Jude, in his relics, is blessing the United States. Thousands of Catholics are receiving his visit with enthusiasm, reverence and gratitude. The large picture traveling with his “writing arm” depicts the Apostle holding a quill and his one-chapter-epistle. Read it and be amazed! The 12 Apostles are Theotokan patrons. St. Jude is talking to us, now!
“I desire to remind you . . . that He who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe . . . just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities . . . Remember, beloved, the predictions of the Apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions . . .”
Great News! Mary’s new Order will reach “South of the Border”!
Enrique from Madrid has joined the Theotokan team! Feeling that Our Lady wants him to work , he discovered his “assignment” in the Theotokan website. Enrique is fluent in Spanish, English and French and his career is in communications. David, our webmaster, is prepared to clone the House-of-Mary-OMD.org as Casa-de-Maria-OMD.org. The continent of Central and South America is so vast that English isn’t needed as a second language. The Mother of God has chosen this man to help her spread the work of the OMD in the Spanish language! Pray for Enrique to persevere in this important work ahead of him!
Let’s not Return, but Advance toward the Wedding Feast!
David L. Gray interviewed 27 guests to participate in a “Return to the Sacred” symposium. He asked each of them to elaborate on concerns for the loss of the Sacred in society and what to do about. Sister Anne’s responses surprised him and filled him with joy! https://youtu.be/cMb1Ic4X2Vs
In Times like Ours, God requires Mature, Gray-Haired Apostles!
Sister Anne offers the Blessed Mother as an antidote of hope and joy to the despondency expressed in the hit song of Oliver Anthony “Rich Men, North of Richmond.” https://youtu.be/CDZwSBziMMQ
Cover Yourself in Blue!
The color blue has long been associated with Our Lady, and with royalty. If you place yourself under the color of the Queen, She will protect you! https://youtu.be/r13xh71CoEI
Explore the Richness of Devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows!
Our Lady of LaSalette appeared on the mountain as First Vespers was being celebrated for the Feast of the Seven Sorrows of Mary. Father Ripperger delves into the effects of Devotion to Our Lady of Sorrows — https://youtu.be/BEDKVLBSMv8
The Rosary of the Seven Sorrows with Flame of Love Hail Mary and meditations selected from the Marian Movement messages to Fr. Gobbi —https://youtu.be/mGY0XidDAyM
13 Promises of Our Lady to those who pray the Seven Sorrows Rosary!
Our Lady to Saint Bridget of Sweden (1303-1373)
- “I will grant peace to their families.”
- “They will be enlightened about the divine Mysteries.”
- “I will console them in their pains and will accompany them in their work.”
- “I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.”
- “I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.”
- “I will visibly help them at the moment of their death– they will see the face of their mother.”
- “I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.
- With the recitation of the Seven Sorrows Rosary, the hardest hearts shall change, if you pray it for yourself or for others.
- By the recitation of the Seven Sorrows Rosary, you shall be freed from obsessions and addictions.
- This rosary when said from the heart, it will win us true repentance of our sins and free our souls from guilt and remorse.
- Those who say it often, especially as re-commended by Our Lady to Marie Claire, on Tuesdays and Fridays, shall obtain clear understanding of their weaknesses and flaws causing them to sin and those things we don’t like about ourselves and thought were a part of our character, shall change.
- You shall obtain whatever you ask for through this rosary, praying this rosary from the heart.
- More than ever, the world needs the Seven Sorrows Rosary.
Our Lady to Marie Claire at Kibeho, Rwanda (1981-1989)