ENLIGHTENED CONSCIENCES: EMPOWERING THE SPIRITUAL FIRST RESPONDERS
Not your typical Evangelization Conference!
Wichita, Kansas — November 6th-8th, 2020
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church
Friday 3pm — Sunday noon
Meet like-minded Catholics! Ora et Studium! (Pray and Learn!)
If you yourself get in top “spiritual shape” you’ll be prepared:
|– to help evangelize and minister to any “awakened soul”|
– to assist and encourage other lay faithful (especially at the parish level)
– to assist the clergy in a time of sacramental need
Register for the conference here.
Bishop Kemme’s COVID restrictions for Wichita churches will be observed:
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory
- Holy Communion may be received in the hand or on the tongue
- The governor’s orders for social distancing require us to limit seating in the conference area
- A waiting list will be available in the hope that restrictions will be lifted and we can accommodate everyone. Please sign up as soon as possible to guarantee your seat at St. Peter’s.
Goals of the Conference
- Attendees will learn how to get into top “spiritual shape” in order to be prepared to help others
- Attendees will be prepared to help evangelize and minister to any “awakened soul” who has experienced an enlightenment of conscience
- Attendees will be prepared to assist and encourage other lay faithful (especially at the parish level) to evangelize and minister to “enlightened consciences” and to assist the clergy in a time of great sacramental demand
Conference Speakers will focus on a response to the Miracle of the Illumination of Consciences but not on prophecies about this event. To do your own research start here: https://houseofmaryomd.org/miracle-of-the-illumination-of-consciences
To learn more about the conference organizers: https://houseofmaryomd.org/welcome/start-here
Attending in Person
A recommended donation of $60 for registration includes breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday, a Spiritual First Responder Handbook (pages for speaker outlines, resources & personal notes), Mass, Rosary, Confession, Divine Mercy Chaplet, Angelus, Divine Office, and time to visit the exhibitors’ tables.
Attending via Livestream
The recommended donation of $30 includes an active link to access during livestream and 14 days afterwards. Registration includes permission to download the Spiritual First Responder Handbook.
Conference Attendees are Staying at The Hotel at Old Town… See Information Below to Book YOUR Room!
Unlike any hotel in Wichita, Hotel at Old Town is a gem in the heart of Wichita’s entertainment district with over 50 shops, restaurants, theaters and nightspots. This old warehouse district will charm you with its beautiful brick buildings, interesting history, and first class service.
CONVENIENT LOCATION * SHOPPING * RESTAURANTS * FREE DOWNTOWN PARKING GARAGE * UNIQUE LOCATION
What you need to know…
- There are Kitchens in ALL hotel rooms!
- Walking distance to great restaurants & entertainment—Guests will LOVE exploring Old Town!
- Complimentary parking— attached garage
- VIP Perks & Discounts with your room key www.goldcapexperience.com
November 6-8, 2020
Hotel Accommodations: $99.00 (Discount Code: EVANG20)
Queen Studio: 40 Available
King Studio: 15 Available *Some Kings have Sofa Sleeper—Ask when you book.
Queen/Queen Studio: 11 Available *Some have extra sofa sleeper
One Bedroom Suite: $149 (Suites have King Bedroom + Sofa Sleeper), Special rate.
*Three Rollaways currently available, must request in advance.
CALL RESERVATIONS: 316-267-4800 Ask for ROOM BLOCK: Enlightened Consciences Evangelization Conference (EVANG20)
BOOK ROOMS BY October 20th, 2020 to ensure availability!
Roommate pairing will be available – please indicate on registration and someone will contact you.